Sunday, March 23, 2014

Dogs Chicks and Magnets

I went to a dog event yesterday.  The POP dog race event at Columbia Point in Richland.

I took "Biker" my 100 lb.  PitRotLaudor.  The place was bedlam with hundreds of dogs in attendance with their people. 

I lovely young woman came up to Biker who was on his leash.  She was totally dismissive of me taking no notice.  This lovely creature turned her back and bent down and loved on Biker throwing her arms around him rubbing him all over while talking to him softly in baby talk.  I examined her closely for conformation and found her and acceptable specimen - best of show -  in the 14 hand two inch  115  lb category .  Good Lord was she ever acceptable!

I was so jealous!

I need to change. 

I have decided that I am going to go for it.

I don't care how expensive  it  is;  I'm going to get that rabies shot.

1 comment: